Nicole Gryba has been skating since she was 4 years old. Growing up with a passion for edges and spins, the skating rink become her second home. Nicole represented Clavet Skating Club for 13 years where she acquired her Jr. Bronze Freeskate, Gold Skills and Gold Dance. As a long-time member she was honoured with various club awards over the years, including STARSkater of the Year in 2004. In 2005, Nicole decided to end her training as a skater and become a certified coach.
Nicole is passionate about working with youth and believes her skaters’ success is her success. She encourages all her students to find inspiration through goals, self-discipline, exploration, creativity, and old-fashioned hard work. Nicole thrives on watching her skaters grow in their skating abilities and personal development.
- 16 years coaching experience
- Skate Canada Primary STARSkate Certified
- Skate Canada ISPC Trained
- Certified Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C
- Completed CanSkate Coach Online Training Module (2012)
- Completed Make Ethical Decisions Evaluation (2012)
- Skate Canada Test Completed: Gold Skating Skills, Gold Dance, Jr. Bronze Freeskate